Electrical services Hassocks
Electrical services Hassocks – based in but not limited to Hassocks, West Sussex we provide a wide range of high-quality electrical services for domestic, commercial and industrial clients. We have worked in the field for twenty years and have a lot of experience under our belts! So, we have decided to create this blog post to explain why and how we create and maintain a safe workplace or living space for our clients.
Why do I need high-quality electrical services?
As a business owner, property manager, property developer or even a home owner, you are responsible for the safety of the people within your building. Did you know that up to 2.5 million people a year get an electric shock from the mains with 350,000 of them leading to injury! Prevention is key, with high-quality electrical work we can reduce these numbers significantly.
How we help?
We help by offering the high-quality service needed to keep people safe and of course the lights on! As you can see in the services area of our site we offer multiple services from alarm systems to lighting and energy-saving solutions. We undertake all aspects of electrical work! We provide this service for both domestic and commercial/industrial clients.
- With 20 years’ experience in the trade, we have a wide array of skills and technical knowledge under our belts.
- Customer focus! We put our customers first. First time, every time!
- Getting it right the first time, saving you time, money and most importantly for your safety.
- Busy schedule? We work flexible hours to suit you!
- Unlike some other companies, we won’t leave your house in a mess. We treat your home or business as if it were our own, leaving it tidy.
- FREE quotes and competitive prices.
We would like to share some fun facts with you!
- Did you know a lot of celebrities were once electricians? Elvis Presley began training to be an electrician before he became famous!
- Electricians need to be agile. We have to stoop, stretch climb and squeeze into tiny gaps!
- Electricians must pass a colour test. Colour plays a vital role when we are wiring up your building for both functionality purposes and safety.
- We play a big role in the restoration of old buildings. Without us, older buildings wouldn’t pass safety regulations and would be shut down.